If you have decided that you wish to live in the United States long-term and want to work here for indefinitely, a green card will interest you. A Green Card holder is someone who is considered a permanent resident to the United States and has the ability to work here for the rest of his or her life. As immigration lawyers in Tallahassee, we assist people locally and across the country with green card issues. Below is a brief explanation of how to get a green card.
How to Get a Green Card?
- Green Card Through Family
- If you have an immediate relative of a U.S citizen.
- A family member of a U.S. citizen is in one of the following categories: unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.
- A family member is already a green card holder
- A member of a special category.
For more Information on the four possibilities listed click here.
- Green Card Through Job
For more information on the possibilities on how to get a Green Card through a job, click here.
- Other Ways to hold a Green Card
Other circumstances that may help you get a Green Card can be found here.
- Green Card for a Refugee
If you are a refugee seeking a Greek Card, click here to learn more.
- Green Card for an Asylee
If you are an asylee and would like a clear explanation on the eligibility criteria and the application process, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the Green Card or want any assistance, give us a call at (855) WHEN-IN-DOUBT and we will gladly assist you. We are Tallahassee immigration attorneys here to help. We truly are here to help and will do our absolute best to make sure that your Green Card application will pass because at Liebenhaut Law, we put our clients first.